7.06.2009

Travels du Jour :: Return to Home

We couldn't wait to leave ... . .
now , we can't wait to get home.
Isn't that always the best part of a journey?
There seem to be an abundance of cars waiting to whisk us off
to our various destinations ... ... ... .
I'm carrying several journals to finish up my notes on
our divine sailing adventure .
Though, I must say, those girls across the street
seem to be having fun -
Maybe just one spin - - -- before I return to my real life
_______________________________________

Where shall we go next ??? ?
Any thoughts ?

________________
Altered Photos: copyright Judith Thibaut

14 comments:

Lia said...

Merci. I returned home from my 4th of July travels to a wonderful postcard in my mailbox. Such a pleasure and treasure! Thank you.

paris parfait said...

What fun! I like what you've done with these photos.

Tristan Robin said...

as Lawrence Welk always said, "wunnerful, wunnerful, wunnerful!"

Di Overton said...

Ah there's no place like home

vicki archer said...

I am exhausted from all this travelling - I am happy to stay put for a bit too....xv

Celeste Maia said...

Beautiful blog, I am so glad to have "found" it! Love your ideas and photographs.
I live in Spain but am now in Portugal, hosting quite a few parties. Right now we have just arrived from a little trip and gettting ready for a lunch with friends tomorrow. I would love it if you visited "my" world. By the way I have been to NM and Santa Fe, you live in a lovely part of the world.

Pearl Maple said...

Nothing like a holiday to give your creativity a little nudge, hope you have had a wonderful time as your blog is a great place to visit.

gina said...

Cool pictures Judith. Those girls look like they are having fun although I don't think I would be up for that.
Love the journals

Ingrid Mida said...

How about a trip to Rome?

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

How about visiting Celeste in Portugal?
OK, I'll settle for Barcelona! I've had tapas on my mind lately.

Chrisy said...

Oh darling let's just stay at the Carlton for a few days...for recovery purposes...it's no good rushing back into life too quickly...

Celeste Maia said...

Thank you for coming to visit. I am so glad you enjoyed it! Hope your Shiva makes the ice cream and you both enjoy it.

Judy said...

love the images especially the grand first one - really awesome

My Castle in Spain said...

mmm..next destination ? i also agree to stay at the Carlton for a little while !
:-)