2.24.2011

Chinoiserie de Ralph

Swoon worthy looks from last week's Ralph Lauren Fall 2011 show.
Shanghai circa 1930 .. . . so very White Countess.

Love the elegant brocade as smoking jacket ,
the crisp white shirt with tie
and the shawl collars .. . ..
As much as I would love strolling into my closet and finding
any of these delicious pieces waiting,
what I long for most of all is the ability to look this great
in severely slicked back hair - wound tightly into a neat bun.

Alas - probably not in this lifetime . . . for any of the above.

sigh . . . .
_______________________
Do take a look at the full show here at the newly revamped
RL website.

7 comments:

Yoli said...

Fantastic! Come on, you can pull the dark hair look.

David Toms said...

Perfect post as I am heading to China in two weeks time. I am so looking forward to all the beautiful fabrics etc that I am bound to see!

ceecee said...

I love,love,love it! Those earrings are great. This is my hair - 99.9% of the time. It won't do anything else. (All that flamenco, you know.)
Happy Weekend, Miss J -
Catherine

vicki archer said...

Love those eyeglasses...those I could do! xv

Linda Sue said...

About time gorgeousness hit the runway- She looks real enough and the fashion is heavenly- like if one had enough cash one might be able to carry this look quite far, no matter that one may not be a size minus 0.

Anonymous said...

Underbart konstnärligt & I just love your post, as usual.

Love
A

cotedetexas said...

so beautiful - that model is just gorgeous!!!!

thanks for your sweet comment today. much appreciated, to say the least!!

take care.
J